Vintage Pyrex Dishes

anniescupboards 3 10:29 AM

I found this yellow dot Pyrex bowl.
I wish I could find the rest of the set!


I found these all at one store.
Sitting on the same shelf.
Waiting for me.
2 small Pyrex snowflake fridge dishes. Blue on white.
The medium snowflake fridge dish. White on blue.
One aqua Pyrex meatloaf dish. Well that is what I am using it for.


My friend snagged this for me in a Georgia thrifty store.
Orange Pyrex bowl.
ORANGE!!


I found this avocado green Pyrex bowl.


My friend Amy gave me the gravy boat with matching plate.
I have wanted one for so long. A gravy boat. ANY Pyrex
one would have done. Now my Thanksgiving table will be
Pyrex ready! The sugar and creamer dish are my first of
finding this pattern.

I do love a good Pyrex find!

3 comments

Wow, very nice finds! I love the aqua loaf dish! I found an aqua 2 1/2 qt. casserole yesterday and I was so happy!

I am in love with your orange Pyrex bowl. I'm using orange as my kitchen accent color and I'm on the hunt for orange Pyrex. What a great find you came across!

I nabbed an avocado green, vintage suitcase the other day and as I was making my purchase, I thought of your blog and all of your nifty suitcases. I think I'm going to decoupage mine.

You found so much great pyrex! I'm in love with the snowflake fridgies!! I'm so envious, I've been searching for those to go with my cinderella bowl for quite a while now.

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Bit about Me!

My photo
Hi, I am Sherry. A mama with 2 boys, a wonderful hubby and the love for art, fashion and food. I am a primitive doll maker who is in love with all types of crafts. I love to make and sew with my Bernina sewing machine. You can find me shopping for vintage locally. I just adore all things vintage. Green crafting too. I love to repurpose items and I have a love affair with vintage Pyrex. Thanks for peeking in! Drop me a line anytime!

Facebook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

I blog here too!


Blog Archive