Fall Friendly Gathering 2011

anniescupboards 2 1:09 PM

Some of us crafty girls got together last minute
to celebrate the arrival of fall.
My friend Tiffany (here) misses seeing changing colors in leaves.
I too wish we had the changing of the leaves here.
So I got this idea.
PHOTO BOOTH!!!
I cut a bunch of leaves in felt and taped them to the wall
to make the backdrop for our photo booth.
I used my table benches for us to sit on.
My camera was on a tripod.


We used different props and everyone was taking photos.
This is a fun project. Easy too. Everyone
wants to get their photo taken with props.
I recommend making a photo booth at your next party.
Tell your friends to bring fun props.
There are other photos but I did not
get permission to share those on my blog.
I forgot to ask them when they were here.




Rather Calm considering what we normally are like!!

Oh and I never took food photos.
BIG time sorry. It was amazing too.
I never seen so much Pyrex being used either.
I had tons of left overs. I enjoyed them all!!

2 comments

what a cute idea, looks like your party was a blast!
Helen

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Bit about Me!

My photo
Hi, I am Sherry. A mama with 2 boys, a wonderful hubby and the love for art, fashion and food. I am a primitive doll maker who is in love with all types of crafts. I love to make and sew with my Bernina sewing machine. You can find me shopping for vintage locally. I just adore all things vintage. Green crafting too. I love to repurpose items and I have a love affair with vintage Pyrex. Thanks for peeking in! Drop me a line anytime!

Facebook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

I blog here too!


Blog Archive