Beach Day

anniescupboards Reply 2:11 PM
 Saturday was beach day.
Usually I am not at the beach.
Ever. I live so close to it.
My friends who live so far away from it
scream at me all the time.
I just don't like all the sand.
I can only put up with it for so long.
My ocd kicks into overdrive and then I get annoyed.
 
I like my milky white skin.
Hubby and I rode our boogie boards.
I packed a wonderful lunch.
By 1:30 pm We were done.
Had enough.
Hubby was like,
"I feel crunchy can we go?"
ha!ha!




Powered by Blogger.

Search

Bit about Me!

My photo
Hi, I am Sherry. A mama with 2 boys, a wonderful hubby and the love for art, fashion and food. I am a primitive doll maker who is in love with all types of crafts. I love to make and sew with my Bernina sewing machine. You can find me shopping for vintage locally. I just adore all things vintage. Green crafting too. I love to repurpose items and I have a love affair with vintage Pyrex. Thanks for peeking in! Drop me a line anytime!

Facebook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

I blog here too!


Blog Archive