Used Furniture at Thrift Stores

anniescupboards Reply 1:34 PM
 When shopping for used furniture you have to take a few things into 
consideration. You may have to paint the item. You will
have to clean it very well regardless of painting or not.
Bring a baby wipe or hand wipe with you when you go out
looking at furniture. Rub grubby areas you are concerned about with it.
I do this with dishes.
 
 I suggest bringing a tape measure.

 This green table is an industrial sewing table. Gah. I love it.

 This piece would make a perfect end table.
Try not to think of the what the item was made for.
Use the item for what you intend and want.
There are no rules to decorating this house of yours.
This could fit into a crafty room. A bedroom.
A front porch.

This was very hard to leave.
I can't have them all.
This would make an excellent TV stand.
Oh no wait......
record player stand. YES!

I am still wanting a record player. Hubby knows.
I keep reminding him.
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Bit about Me!

My photo
Hi, I am Sherry. A mama with 2 boys, a wonderful hubby and the love for art, fashion and food. I am a primitive doll maker who is in love with all types of crafts. I love to make and sew with my Bernina sewing machine. You can find me shopping for vintage locally. I just adore all things vintage. Green crafting too. I love to repurpose items and I have a love affair with vintage Pyrex. Thanks for peeking in! Drop me a line anytime!

Facebook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

I blog here too!


Blog Archive