Thrift Store finds last week

anniescupboards Reply 12:34 PM
I found a few goodies last week.

 Some of these items above are already
getting a make over.

That Owl went over hubby's side of the bed.

 I have been buying only what I LOVE and must have
in vintage Pyrex. This Snowflake bowl came home with me.
 I have been finding a bunch of dresses lately in my size
at the thrift stores. I even found a dress I already own.
I think this is the summer of the thrifty dresses for me.
I had to go to the back of the thrift store to pick up my sewing
table and when I went to the side door all I could see was this.
I wanted that deer. It was made from paper. The ear was mangled tho.
I have no idea where I would even put that thing. It is huge.
Hubby would be like. Ummmm No.
I would love to rummage through all the donated
items. Oh wow. Each box. Gimme!!
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Bit about Me!

My photo
Hi, I am Sherry. A mama with 2 boys, a wonderful hubby and the love for art, fashion and food. I am a primitive doll maker who is in love with all types of crafts. I love to make and sew with my Bernina sewing machine. You can find me shopping for vintage locally. I just adore all things vintage. Green crafting too. I love to repurpose items and I have a love affair with vintage Pyrex. Thanks for peeking in! Drop me a line anytime!

Facebook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

I blog here too!


Blog Archive