Stitch Rock 2012

anniescupboards 1 9:33 AM

 Stitch Rock 2012 was this past Saturday!
I was not ignoring my blog (ok, I was. You caught me.)
I was sewing and prepping for this show.
All the little details have to be planned out.
This year I just brought out all the dolls.
I left the clothing and everything else at home.
I just wanted to focus more on my dolls than anything
this year. That is exactly what I did too.
My feet are still sore from the show.
It was worth it all. Thank you everyone who
came out to support Stitch Rock and the vendors there.
There are some amazing Artists and I did not
even get to capture them all. I do have a video. I
will see if I can get that up here too.

I have a few dolls I am going to List in my Etsy shop.
I will post when I have completed that task.

Find me anniescupboards on facebook.
I am there posting often.

XOXO




























1 comments

Hi Annie,
Nice to read that you are back :)
I like it to see how you make the nice dolls and other crafts and creations.

Greetings, Mirjam (from the Netherlands)

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Bit about Me!

My photo
Hi, I am Sherry. A mama with 2 boys, a wonderful hubby and the love for art, fashion and food. I am a primitive doll maker who is in love with all types of crafts. I love to make and sew with my Bernina sewing machine. You can find me shopping for vintage locally. I just adore all things vintage. Green crafting too. I love to repurpose items and I have a love affair with vintage Pyrex. Thanks for peeking in! Drop me a line anytime!

Facebook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

I blog here too!


Blog Archive