Vintage snowman light

anniescupboards Reply 2:39 PM
I found a vintage plastic snowman. After getting it home I did a little research and dated it from 1973. It's made by Empire. He is pretty tall. About 22 inches. I bought this today. I saw him last week at the thrift store. I thought he was for display only. I even looked for a price. I didn't see one. I really wanted him. In this store they use vintage as store display. So I ignored it. Today I picked it up again and what!!!!! There was a price tag on it. My younger sisters dad had this huge snowman in our yard every year for Christmas. This is not the same one but it did flood me with the memories. I keep wondering if the price tag was there the whole time.

I found more bottle brush trees and ornies. I gathered all the trees I thrifted so I can bleach them.

I found a strawberry shortcake juice glass.









Powered by Blogger.

Search

Bit about Me!

My photo
Hi, I am Sherry. A mama with 2 boys, a wonderful hubby and the love for art, fashion and food. I am a primitive doll maker who is in love with all types of crafts. I love to make and sew with my Bernina sewing machine. You can find me shopping for vintage locally. I just adore all things vintage. Green crafting too. I love to repurpose items and I have a love affair with vintage Pyrex. Thanks for peeking in! Drop me a line anytime!

Facebook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

I blog here too!


Blog Archive