My nerdy crafters holiday party

anniescupboards Reply 12:42 PM
I had a Holiday party at my house in Dec. A bunch of us crafty nerdy girls gathered and partied! We had potluck. We played fun games. Screaming and laughter took place. Prizes were won and food was totally eaten. We also did a cookie swap.

I was not able to take as many photos as I wanted. Being the hostess as usual takes up my time. I made my dress. I was into peppermint this season. Everything peppermint. Stripes included. Red and white all over.

























Powered by Blogger.

Search

Bit about Me!

My photo
Hi, I am Sherry. A mama with 2 boys, a wonderful hubby and the love for art, fashion and food. I am a primitive doll maker who is in love with all types of crafts. I love to make and sew with my Bernina sewing machine. You can find me shopping for vintage locally. I just adore all things vintage. Green crafting too. I love to repurpose items and I have a love affair with vintage Pyrex. Thanks for peeking in! Drop me a line anytime!

Facebook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

I blog here too!


Blog Archive