Thrift Store finds in May

anniescupboards Reply 12:17 PM
 I found these adorable pair of kittens locally.
I just love a good thrift store find.
It has been hard to find anything worthy for me to take home.
I am not out there hitting all the stores but the ones
I have been had some sad bare shelves.

 I get so many uses for my thrifted suitcases.
You should go on a hunt and find you some.
Keep an eye open the color you want will appear. Make sure there is no crazy smells or stains.
Never pass up a good one that is not your color. TRADE it with your friends. 
You will regret not buying them after you walk away. You can use them
for decor, craft shows, craft room storage and trips. Take them on your trips.
I have unfinished crafts in some of mine.

 Mermaid Waves in my hair.
I found some Vintage crimpers from the 80's at the
thrift store. I am going to crimp my whole head.

I found this polk a dot scarf and this cute bunny.
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Bit about Me!

My photo
Hi, I am Sherry. A mama with 2 boys, a wonderful hubby and the love for art, fashion and food. I am a primitive doll maker who is in love with all types of crafts. I love to make and sew with my Bernina sewing machine. You can find me shopping for vintage locally. I just adore all things vintage. Green crafting too. I love to repurpose items and I have a love affair with vintage Pyrex. Thanks for peeking in! Drop me a line anytime!

Facebook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

I blog here too!


Blog Archive