Free Retro Holiday Christmas Tablerunner Pattern

anniescupboards Reply 8:26 AM





I adore this Retro Holiday Table runner creation I made. I have already stained it up too with a little bit of Thanksgiving gravy. (giggle) I have the free pattern here to offer you. It's in pdf format. I have been wanting to use my vintage feedsacks for something creative and finally I found a use. I love how it looks when you turn it over. If the feedsack had a cute photo or saying I would have used that in the front of table runner. But I didn't find anything "Christmas" on the feedsacks I had. Have fun and enjoy!
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Bit about Me!

My photo
Hi, I am Sherry. A mama with 2 boys, a wonderful hubby and the love for art, fashion and food. I am a primitive doll maker who is in love with all types of crafts. I love to make and sew with my Bernina sewing machine. You can find me shopping for vintage locally. I just adore all things vintage. Green crafting too. I love to repurpose items and I have a love affair with vintage Pyrex. Thanks for peeking in! Drop me a line anytime!

Facebook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

I blog here too!


Blog Archive