Vintage Sewing Supplies, gifted.

anniescupboards Reply 11:46 AM


My Mother came by for the Holidays and dropped off a few things. It was mostly full of lace and thick hard cheapy walmart 1.00 fabrics. I have packed most of it up and sent it off to Goodwill. I have kept a few items set aside to sell/trade. I was able to find a few vintage keepers for myself. Here is what I am keeping.





There are a bunch of those vintage ribbon and lace keepers in that box I am keeping. I am going to repurpose them. hehe.
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Bit about Me!

My photo
Hi, I am Sherry. A mama with 2 boys, a wonderful hubby and the love for art, fashion and food. I am a primitive doll maker who is in love with all types of crafts. I love to make and sew with my Bernina sewing machine. You can find me shopping for vintage locally. I just adore all things vintage. Green crafting too. I love to repurpose items and I have a love affair with vintage Pyrex. Thanks for peeking in! Drop me a line anytime!

Facebook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

I blog here too!


Blog Archive