Its 2009! What are your plans?

anniescupboards 1 9:04 AM
What are your plans for 2009? Have you made any resolutions? Are you feeling change is needed in your life? I do. Me, me, me! I have vowed to be more active 2009. I will ride my bike more often. Take walks in the park, around the block. Get off that sewing chair. I need to eat healthy and find more healthy meals and new ones. I need to spend more time sewing and less time playing this year. I will get a head start on the one and only craft show I will be doing this year. I will spend more time taking personal care of myself physically and mentally.

2009 is off to a good start. I am exciting for a few things this year. Some I can tell you about now. Some I will have to tell you about later. Like for instance this year I am going to visit friends in PA. I am attending a convention there in Harrisburg, PA. It in May. I am really excited. I will get to meet and see old and make new friends. I do hope we get to go to Lancaster. Rumor has it that is the Best shopping place for fabrics and vintage.

I am going to be closing a section on my website. I never did get to make any mod dolls last year. I tried. But nothing came of it. Instead I am going to take that page and make it into something different. More of a go green, recycle, diy clothing, repurpose and Whats old is New again, with a twist page. I plan on expanding my site to more items than just dolls. I love my dolls. But I am having so much of a creative attack I cant just make dolls. I want to share and explore this creative excitement.

I will be making more prim dolls this year than I did last year. I know I was slacking a bit. I just had personal time that was needed, deserved and taken. I also plan on having a pattern a month. Oh no did I just commit to that in writing? Ok I shall try to have a new pattern a month. I know I can at least do that can't I? It could be a freebie or a for sale one. But I shall have 12 patterns completed by Dec. 2009.

1 comments

Hi Anniescupboard. I have been following your blog for about a year. I enjoy it so much. The first paragraph of this post is exactly how I feel about this year. Keep up the great blog, I look forward to it.

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Bit about Me!

My photo
Hi, I am Sherry. A mama with 2 boys, a wonderful hubby and the love for art, fashion and food. I am a primitive doll maker who is in love with all types of crafts. I love to make and sew with my Bernina sewing machine. You can find me shopping for vintage locally. I just adore all things vintage. Green crafting too. I love to repurpose items and I have a love affair with vintage Pyrex. Thanks for peeking in! Drop me a line anytime!

Facebook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

I blog here too!


Blog Archive