We are moving!

anniescupboards 1 3:45 PM

moving truck
Originally uploaded by Digiart2001 | jason.kuffer

For the next 2 weeks I am packing and moving! We found an amazing rental house. Who moves in December? ME!! The house we are currently renting is in foreclosure. So we were rushed into finding another rental. We were planning on home buying but we need a little more time. I have really been looking forward to moving. We stayed in this small rental way way to long. I am sad to leave the block. I have amazing neighbors. But we are not far from them. Not far at all. Still in walking distance. Just not as close as being next door. I put my Etsy shop in vacation mode. I will open it back up once I get internet in the new rental. I won't be online much. I have still so much to pack. There has been no thrifty visits and I still owe you photos of personal orders I have been doing. It's been super crazy around here these last 2 weeks. We have no idea we would even be moving this month. And yet here we are....doing the packing dance and trying to get it done fast. Talk to you in a few weeks. Maybe sooner if we get internet before Christmas. If not, Happy Holidays to you!! Merry Christmas!!

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Bit about Me!

My photo
Hi, I am Sherry. A mama with 2 boys, a wonderful hubby and the love for art, fashion and food. I am a primitive doll maker who is in love with all types of crafts. I love to make and sew with my Bernina sewing machine. You can find me shopping for vintage locally. I just adore all things vintage. Green crafting too. I love to repurpose items and I have a love affair with vintage Pyrex. Thanks for peeking in! Drop me a line anytime!

Facebook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

I blog here too!


Blog Archive