I am making new dolls.

anniescupboards Reply 9:00 AM
I have been busy cutting and creating new dolls
bodies. I have a few new creations popping
up in my head so I am ready to play with them.


This past Friday I cut off 5 inches of hair.
I was planning on doing it in April.
I am glad it happened now.
I dye my hair red and you can imagine the toll
it takes on ones hair. It feels so healthy now.
I can't wait to play with it.
I went out Friday night and danced with friends.
It was so fun. It has been a while.

My backyard is growing all of this. It is so pretty.


This is my view when I am laying on the floor petting my cats.
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Bit about Me!

My photo
Hi, I am Sherry. A mama with 2 boys, a wonderful hubby and the love for art, fashion and food. I am a primitive doll maker who is in love with all types of crafts. I love to make and sew with my Bernina sewing machine. You can find me shopping for vintage locally. I just adore all things vintage. Green crafting too. I love to repurpose items and I have a love affair with vintage Pyrex. Thanks for peeking in! Drop me a line anytime!

Facebook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

I blog here too!


Blog Archive