Christmas Cookie Cutter Tags

anniescupboards Reply 12:53 PM
I wanted to have this great picture with lots of ways to show you how to make these neat little cookie cutter tags. Well.....My printer ran out of ink. I need ink. I have a pdf scan for you HERE! Now all I did was trace some of the metal cookie cutters on to card stock. I am sure you may even have some laying around. If you don't its ok Just use mine right here! What I am going to do is punch a hole in them and tie some ribbon on them and the package. I might even glue some fabric, buttons oh and rick rack.
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Bit about Me!

My photo
Hi, I am Sherry. A mama with 2 boys, a wonderful hubby and the love for art, fashion and food. I am a primitive doll maker who is in love with all types of crafts. I love to make and sew with my Bernina sewing machine. You can find me shopping for vintage locally. I just adore all things vintage. Green crafting too. I love to repurpose items and I have a love affair with vintage Pyrex. Thanks for peeking in! Drop me a line anytime!

Facebook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

I blog here too!


Blog Archive