Wrapping things up!

anniescupboards Reply 3:39 PM

I am done with all my wrapping. Until later this week I am sure. I have family gifts to wrap. I am getting all my last min Christmas cards and the last of my swap packages in the mail tomorrow. I went today to drop off some and let me say those lines are not pretty. So while I stand in them I am thankful I have my sidekick (phone) which has Internet access and I can visit a few of my favorite blogs. Yeah! I need to download some Christmas Carols in my ipod to block out all the grinches this year. Tis the SEASON to be "JOLLY". Yes thats a roll of brown paper that you see all the way to your right. Some things don't always get a bit of COLOR! hehe
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Bit about Me!

My photo
Hi, I am Sherry. A mama with 2 boys, a wonderful hubby and the love for art, fashion and food. I am a primitive doll maker who is in love with all types of crafts. I love to make and sew with my Bernina sewing machine. You can find me shopping for vintage locally. I just adore all things vintage. Green crafting too. I love to repurpose items and I have a love affair with vintage Pyrex. Thanks for peeking in! Drop me a line anytime!

Facebook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

I blog here too!


Blog Archive