Free doll pattern

anniescupboards 3 9:22 AM

My friend Diane made this dolly using my Jackie Girls doll pattern. You can find that FREE pattern RIGHT HERE! I just adore it when people show me their creations they have made from my patterns. I just LOVE when they use their imagination. If you purchase a pattern from me or just use the free ones I WANT you to put a spin or twist or make her YOURS!! You don't have to make her like my pattern. EXPLORE your dolly making world. I do. I WANT YOU TOO!! Isn't this dolly the cutest thing ever? I <3 her.

3 comments

Sherry, this doll is so adoreable. Good job Diane!
I found you thru Linda Walsh's Blog 'The Best Free Craft Articles'.
Thank-you for this adoreable pattern. I'm going to try my hand at it too. I just love Raggedy's.

Your header banner is the cutest. Love it!
Linda

awwwwwwwh Sherry thanks so much for posting the pic of the doll I made from YOUR pattern.. Your patterns are AWESOME.. I feel so honored that you posted a dollie that lil ol me made ahahaha..

Diane
www.justsewprimitive.com

That is just adorable!! I'm going to try to make a few dolls myself this winter, if I ever get this house of mine together.

Pattie

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Bit about Me!

My photo
Hi, I am Sherry. A mama with 2 boys, a wonderful hubby and the love for art, fashion and food. I am a primitive doll maker who is in love with all types of crafts. I love to make and sew with my Bernina sewing machine. You can find me shopping for vintage locally. I just adore all things vintage. Green crafting too. I love to repurpose items and I have a love affair with vintage Pyrex. Thanks for peeking in! Drop me a line anytime!

Facebook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

I blog here too!


Blog Archive