Quick visit to the fabric store

anniescupboards Reply 4:10 PM




I like saying that. "I just need to make a quick visit to the fabric store." It's never quick. I really needed to find some good mixed odds and ends. I was looking for fabric to make some pretty spring coats for my dolls. I found a few. I can't wait to show you. I am currently making a few dolls. I have been FOREVER trying to get them finished. It's always the details that take so long. It so much fun tho. This week you will see some coming out to play. I am hoping I can get a new pattern or maybe even patterns out this month.

I have been trying to work on a needle punching video. Its funny how everyone in the house needs you at the moment you are trying to make a video. Don't you know as soon as you hit record and say a few things there is sudden..... Knocking, little ones just walking in. SCREAMS just out of no where.... Kittens just making your space their NAP area. I knew this was a MONDAY job. Not a Sunday job. hehe Hopefully coming soon....*how to needle punch* and *how to thread your needle punch* videos.
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Bit about Me!

My photo
Hi, I am Sherry. A mama with 2 boys, a wonderful hubby and the love for art, fashion and food. I am a primitive doll maker who is in love with all types of crafts. I love to make and sew with my Bernina sewing machine. You can find me shopping for vintage locally. I just adore all things vintage. Green crafting too. I love to repurpose items and I have a love affair with vintage Pyrex. Thanks for peeking in! Drop me a line anytime!

Facebook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

I blog here too!


Blog Archive