My Antique Mall Visit

anniescupboards Reply 7:22 PM
Here are a few pictures of some of the things that caught my eye at the Antique Mall I visited today. This place was really big. They even had a little cafe in the back of the store. I took these pics with my sidekick phone. Sorry for the grain. Sit back and grab a bit of tea and come see what I was digging thru today.




This bear came up to my nose. Its so tall. I am 5'5.


I just adore the red and white tins. Such eye candy.
This bowl looked like pyrex ware but I dont think it was. It was 58.00?
Yum Blue dot pyrex bowls. Two of them!

I always adore the dressers that had locks and keys. This was painted pink.
Oodles of 60's and pyrex wares.



Raggedy Ann is always around.
Oh I wanted to play in these.
Vintage Dental Cabinet.
Notice there is always a dress form?
Oh this was fun to dig thru.
Pink and black vintage enamel baby tub.
More pyrex. I was in pyrex heaven. I will know where to go once I choose a color.
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Bit about Me!

My photo
Hi, I am Sherry. A mama with 2 boys, a wonderful hubby and the love for art, fashion and food. I am a primitive doll maker who is in love with all types of crafts. I love to make and sew with my Bernina sewing machine. You can find me shopping for vintage locally. I just adore all things vintage. Green crafting too. I love to repurpose items and I have a love affair with vintage Pyrex. Thanks for peeking in! Drop me a line anytime!

Facebook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

I blog here too!


Blog Archive