Thrifted-Vintage Fabric Find

anniescupboards Reply 7:15 PM



I went a little thrifting today. I have been looking all over for local thrift shops and I have none. I went East and found that if I just traveled a bit outta my way just a tad I would find a few places I would love and adore. I found a very large antique mall and a great little thrift shop today. While thrifting I found these couple of boxes that had some small amount of fabric and some large amounts. I of course grabbed all the feedsack and retro printed fabric I could find. I just adore the little quit blocks. Someone took all the time to make them, so I will use them. It looked like the 3 boxes of fabric and sewing notions was from the same person. They had really nice taste in fabric and scraps don't you think? What a happy day of searching.
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Bit about Me!

My photo
Hi, I am Sherry. A mama with 2 boys, a wonderful hubby and the love for art, fashion and food. I am a primitive doll maker who is in love with all types of crafts. I love to make and sew with my Bernina sewing machine. You can find me shopping for vintage locally. I just adore all things vintage. Green crafting too. I love to repurpose items and I have a love affair with vintage Pyrex. Thanks for peeking in! Drop me a line anytime!

Facebook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

I blog here too!


Blog Archive