Vintage Doll Making Kit

anniescupboards Reply 9:49 AM








Have you seen these in your antique stores? Oh well I am super jealous if you have. I have been looking all over. I never find them. I have taken these photos from some ebayers. (thanks for the photos) On Ebay these can run a nice penny. I am always in aw when the box is there. I noticed some came with sewing machine and some did not. I can't imagine how much these originally sold for. Does anyone know? Today they are very highly collectible. This would have been a perfect gift for me as a kid. Oh who am I kidding. This would be a perfect gift for me NOW! I adore them. I would of course play with mine.
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Bit about Me!

My photo
Hi, I am Sherry. A mama with 2 boys, a wonderful hubby and the love for art, fashion and food. I am a primitive doll maker who is in love with all types of crafts. I love to make and sew with my Bernina sewing machine. You can find me shopping for vintage locally. I just adore all things vintage. Green crafting too. I love to repurpose items and I have a love affair with vintage Pyrex. Thanks for peeking in! Drop me a line anytime!

Facebook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

I blog here too!


Blog Archive