Firefly

anniescupboards Reply 1:59 PM

I just purchased the first and only season of Firefly on dvd last weekend. I love this show. It will be filed under my Sci-Fi freak in me. I am busy watching all week. I will purchase the movie Serenity after i am done watching Firefly. Its the movie that continue and finished telling the story of Firefly. Seeing how some brilliant (not really) person decided to cancel the show. They have this underground fan club and well sign me up. I love the show. Kaylee is on Stargate Atlantis now. However she is not Kaylee anymore. Which reminds me this Friday is the start of the fifth season of Stargate Atlantis. Don't forget 10pm. Oh and you didn't think you were going to get all this info from me huh?
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Bit about Me!

My photo
Hi, I am Sherry. A mama with 2 boys, a wonderful hubby and the love for art, fashion and food. I am a primitive doll maker who is in love with all types of crafts. I love to make and sew with my Bernina sewing machine. You can find me shopping for vintage locally. I just adore all things vintage. Green crafting too. I love to repurpose items and I have a love affair with vintage Pyrex. Thanks for peeking in! Drop me a line anytime!

Facebook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

I blog here too!


Blog Archive