More press from Stitch Rock 2008

anniescupboards Reply 4:41 PM
http://southflorida.metromix.com (a local paper of South Florida) was at the show and took these great photos. Come Peek.

I am # 48, 49, 50, 51, 52 and 53 actually has my face.

Woot-Woot.

Gotta love a little press. So Yummy Sweet.

Amanda Wtg!
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Bit about Me!

My photo
Hi, I am Sherry. A mama with 2 boys, a wonderful hubby and the love for art, fashion and food. I am a primitive doll maker who is in love with all types of crafts. I love to make and sew with my Bernina sewing machine. You can find me shopping for vintage locally. I just adore all things vintage. Green crafting too. I love to repurpose items and I have a love affair with vintage Pyrex. Thanks for peeking in! Drop me a line anytime!

Facebook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

I blog here too!


Blog Archive