Swap from across the Pond!

anniescupboards 1 2:28 PM

Looky I got "Royal" mail. (giggle)

My friend Niki and I did a swap. She lives in the U.K. I live in the U.S. (so its across the pond/ocean) I was so excited to get her package. I just sent mine to her. She was prompt on sending. Me not so much. (giggle) But its on the way I mailed it this morning. I adore her paintings. I am always at her site drooling. She is fabulous in her creating. I just adore her goodies. You should really drop by her site and take a peek. (tell her I said HI!) I am so happy with my painting. I am going to place it some place sweet. Hmm....the sewing area? Maybe. The kitchen, possibly. The bedroom? Oh my! Thank you so much Niki for my awesome painting. I adore it so much! XOXO

1 comments

Aww Sherry you are such a sweetie blogging about our swap! I am so happy that you love the painting and am very excited about my bag. Big Hugz Nii xxx

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Bit about Me!

My photo
Hi, I am Sherry. A mama with 2 boys, a wonderful hubby and the love for art, fashion and food. I am a primitive doll maker who is in love with all types of crafts. I love to make and sew with my Bernina sewing machine. You can find me shopping for vintage locally. I just adore all things vintage. Green crafting too. I love to repurpose items and I have a love affair with vintage Pyrex. Thanks for peeking in! Drop me a line anytime!

Facebook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

I blog here too!


Blog Archive