Extreme Primitive Doll

anniescupboards 3 3:24 PM
It has been a long time since I made an extreme primitive doll. I made this doll 5 years ago. I can not even remember who's pattern I used to make this. This doll was my very first Yipee moment doll. I actually made something that I really liked top to bottom. She was a big doll, I remember that. Do you know how much stuffing goes into that head? A bunch. These dolls are costly to make. Not only in stuffing cause they are so big but the time and details. I may one day make a few more big dolls. Maybe.

3 comments

omg...I love this doll!!! too cute!

She is way too cute! Love the black crows too! I just painted up some black crow prim ornaments last weekend for my sisters holiday tree.

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Bit about Me!

My photo
Hi, I am Sherry. A mama with 2 boys, a wonderful hubby and the love for art, fashion and food. I am a primitive doll maker who is in love with all types of crafts. I love to make and sew with my Bernina sewing machine. You can find me shopping for vintage locally. I just adore all things vintage. Green crafting too. I love to repurpose items and I have a love affair with vintage Pyrex. Thanks for peeking in! Drop me a line anytime!

Facebook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

I blog here too!


Blog Archive