Handmade Fabric Sketch Journal Book

anniescupboards Reply 8:29 AM
I took a used journal (yard sale find) and made a cover for it. Staring at my friends journal she made me got me really wanting to try my hand at it. I used vintage plastic buttons and made fabric yoyo's from retro prints. I stitched a bird and added a smile ribbon to keep it closed.
The book cover is a bit padded. I used some warm and natural batting between the linen fabric.
This is for sale and will be going into my Etsy Shoppe.
The journal on top is the one I used. I still have this velor green one to cover. It needs a cover BAD!
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Bit about Me!

My photo
Hi, I am Sherry. A mama with 2 boys, a wonderful hubby and the love for art, fashion and food. I am a primitive doll maker who is in love with all types of crafts. I love to make and sew with my Bernina sewing machine. You can find me shopping for vintage locally. I just adore all things vintage. Green crafting too. I love to repurpose items and I have a love affair with vintage Pyrex. Thanks for peeking in! Drop me a line anytime!

Facebook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

I blog here too!


Blog Archive