Polaroid Cameras are BACK!

anniescupboards 2 11:25 AM
Polaroids are back in business. I am excited about this.
You can check out the article here. We can all *smile* again. Yipee!
You may not have known that back in 2008 they ceased making them and closed the door on the production line. Many, many and I mean MANY people including myself were not happy about this. I love Polaroids. There is nothing that can compare to them. They are art. I love taking photos and not being able to have this medium was killing me. I am a camera geek! I found the above cameras and film in my local thrift stores. I snatched them up quickly and have been debating on what was worthy enough to use the film on. Seriously this was a major decision cause they stopped making the film. You could only get it on Amazon or Ebay or thrift stores (if your lucky). But they also came at a price. Not any more. The film and cameras are back. I know I keep saying it but its so wonderful to say.

It turns out that former employees of Polaroid have united together and formed this site:
The Impossible Project. Their goal? To get Polaroid instant camera's to come back and come back the old way. They have tried many other attempts of making the Polaroid new and improved and with doing so they lacked the luster us true Polaroid lovers had. Due to this website they created and fans all across the world, Polaroid is now BACK to making them.

Check out what they have to say about it over at PolaPremium.com
(photo from Polaprium.com)

Polaroid will re-launch the legendary Polaroid One Step Camera in 2010. Get Ready!

2 comments

Very cool! I can't wait to get one!
:)Shan

Oh that is great I'd love one! Congrats on 3 years of blogging woohoo! Niki xxx

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Bit about Me!

My photo
Hi, I am Sherry. A mama with 2 boys, a wonderful hubby and the love for art, fashion and food. I am a primitive doll maker who is in love with all types of crafts. I love to make and sew with my Bernina sewing machine. You can find me shopping for vintage locally. I just adore all things vintage. Green crafting too. I love to repurpose items and I have a love affair with vintage Pyrex. Thanks for peeking in! Drop me a line anytime!

Facebook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

I blog here too!


Blog Archive