Bread Basket Cozy Pockets

anniescupboards Reply 10:13 AM
I am currently waiting for the Dentist to call me back. I need a tooth extracted and they can not do it at their office. So while I am anxiously waiting for an oral surgeons phone number and thankful that the pain is not as bad as it was over the weekend, I made this basket cozy. I found a vintage one in the house I was renting a few years ago. It was left with a few other handmade items the previous owner left behind. (she actually passed away) So I was honored to be the one who gets those items. (Her son did not want them.) I appreciate/adore the handmade quality and touches. I am going to have a tutorial on how to make this. It is really not that hard and its perfect for gifting. You can put this cozy in any basket or bowl. I am using a Pyrex bowl, I don't have baskets. You can use this for bread/rolls/muffins/fruits/veggies etc.
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Bit about Me!

My photo
Hi, I am Sherry. A mama with 2 boys, a wonderful hubby and the love for art, fashion and food. I am a primitive doll maker who is in love with all types of crafts. I love to make and sew with my Bernina sewing machine. You can find me shopping for vintage locally. I just adore all things vintage. Green crafting too. I love to repurpose items and I have a love affair with vintage Pyrex. Thanks for peeking in! Drop me a line anytime!

Facebook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

I blog here too!


Blog Archive