Handmade Barbie Jumpsuit

anniescupboards 2 9:15 AM
When I found this vintage red and white polyester fabric in the thrift store I knew the first thing I would make from it was this outfit. I love sewing polyester. Its so easy to sew and holds it shape perfectly. I made this outfit from a vintage sewing pattern. This pattern. My friend sent it to me last year and I have been drooling to use it since. You can find oodles of vintage barbie patterns on Ebay and Etsy. Now I did make a coat from this pattern last year remember? Its over here if you havent seen it or forgot about it.

2 comments

OMG Sherry!! Too cute! You are just awesome. Wondering if you can help me, my hubby signed me up for a small craft show on Saturday, Ive never done one before and am totally FREAKED out about it!!! Any last minute quick things I can make to offer. I have a few dolls some ornies and tags, but not enough in my opinion for a show, he seems to think so. What should I do?
HUGS

Shannon

Shannon, I will tell you something. You never feel like you made enough stuff. I think we all feel that way when the time gets closer. I think if you make a variety of items you will have enough to tempt the shoppers. Remember everyone is unique when shopping. Its really hard to say WHATS a good seller. I have made things that sell and then the following year...not one. Get to know the crowd and see what people are using/wearing/buying/looking for. It always helps for the following year. Trust me. Get your blog and site on a card and SMILE A bunch. Your gonna network and have sales. Dont worry. You will do just fine. We all have to get our feet wet once in a while. Its those that DARE to do.

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Bit about Me!

My photo
Hi, I am Sherry. A mama with 2 boys, a wonderful hubby and the love for art, fashion and food. I am a primitive doll maker who is in love with all types of crafts. I love to make and sew with my Bernina sewing machine. You can find me shopping for vintage locally. I just adore all things vintage. Green crafting too. I love to repurpose items and I have a love affair with vintage Pyrex. Thanks for peeking in! Drop me a line anytime!

Facebook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

I blog here too!


Blog Archive