Handmade Gifts are being made

anniescupboards 1 8:43 AM
I have been making some gifts for some family members.
Do you know how hard to find and valuable this vintage Monopoly fabric is? It is. I found it at a church sale about over a year ago. I have maybe a half yard. I have been hoarding it and now finally I decided to use it. My sister is getting something from these prints.
I got my first order for a handmade Barbie outfit. Hooray I say! I was excited to get this order. They wanted an outfit like Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz. SO I altered a pattern and here it is finished. I really love it. I did a good job. I am so proud of myself. I made lots of details by adding eyelet trim all over. I am gushing hard over this.
I even made matching underwear.
Hopefully my sister is not peeking over here. I will just show off this one gift I made her. Its a wallet/change purse. Your not peeking are you sis?
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Bit about Me!

My photo
Hi, I am Sherry. A mama with 2 boys, a wonderful hubby and the love for art, fashion and food. I am a primitive doll maker who is in love with all types of crafts. I love to make and sew with my Bernina sewing machine. You can find me shopping for vintage locally. I just adore all things vintage. Green crafting too. I love to repurpose items and I have a love affair with vintage Pyrex. Thanks for peeking in! Drop me a line anytime!

Facebook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

I blog here too!


Blog Archive