Primitive Christmas Tree 2009

anniescupboards 2 8:53 AM
I took part (again) in the Primmart Ornie Swap Exchange. This year was a bit easier because there was only 28 ornies to make. Last year there was 40 something. You have to make a predetermined set amount of the same ornie. Then we all get to exchange ornies with each other. We have been doing this for a few years. I do not take part every year but this year I did. There are some really great creations this year. I am happy I took some time out to play.



There is my ornie on the right. Its the little wood person elf in black.



Such awesome ornies ladies. You did a wonderful job.

2 comments

yes it was a fantastic swap! this was my 1st for the P/M swap, I was thinking what neat signs you had all over then realized hey! I got those too! LOL
wishing you a very merry Christmas!
Helen

Looks awesome Sherry!!! Gotta love those PM swaps! woohoo

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Bit about Me!

My photo
Hi, I am Sherry. A mama with 2 boys, a wonderful hubby and the love for art, fashion and food. I am a primitive doll maker who is in love with all types of crafts. I love to make and sew with my Bernina sewing machine. You can find me shopping for vintage locally. I just adore all things vintage. Green crafting too. I love to repurpose items and I have a love affair with vintage Pyrex. Thanks for peeking in! Drop me a line anytime!

Facebook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

I blog here too!


Blog Archive