I get to visit my dolls sometimes

anniescupboards 1 6:49 PM
Look how adorable this display of Owls is. That is my dolly in there. She is warm and cozy at my friend Lisa's house. She shared some photos with me and I begged to please let me show them here and she said Yes! Those are totally fantastic owls. I am in love. That dolly of mine is such a lucky girl!
I adore how she uses my dolls as her decor. They really soften up a room and pop with color.
Now this is too much fun. I decided to dig a few dolls out of my storage and I am putting them around the Christmas tree. I just feel so inspired from Lisa. Thanks again for letting me share. XOX

1 comments

your welcome sherry! :<)
lisa ann

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Bit about Me!

My photo
Hi, I am Sherry. A mama with 2 boys, a wonderful hubby and the love for art, fashion and food. I am a primitive doll maker who is in love with all types of crafts. I love to make and sew with my Bernina sewing machine. You can find me shopping for vintage locally. I just adore all things vintage. Green crafting too. I love to repurpose items and I have a love affair with vintage Pyrex. Thanks for peeking in! Drop me a line anytime!

Facebook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

I blog here too!


Blog Archive