a green and yellow basket

anniescupboards 4 11:56 AM
I found all these vintage plastic baskets in one store, on one shelf, all stacked together waiting for me. They are so bright and pretty. I am thinking they might show up on my craft table at my shows and my bedroom. That red one is just the cats meow. I love the scallops. The two in the front are pretty big. The ones in the back are bigger than the fast food type of baskets. I am not a basket person. Yet these called to me. The colors lured me in and then the closer of a look I got...bam. Had me. The design/pattern is crazy good.
Keeping in with the yellow theme that seemed to happen this week. I found 2 vintage floral pink and yellow pillowcases. Gotta love finding two. I paid 3 whole dollars for them. I need the sheets so I can make myself a slipcover for my bedding. They always come in twin sizes. I have a king size bed. Now I can work with queen, but finding these in queen let alone king? Prolly not going to happen. If I find 2 sets of twins then hey now we are talking. But I want this pattern and in these colors.

4 comments

Love your baskets...I would have brought them home for sure had I found them...enjoy your great finds....blessings for a great weekend...

Thanks for posting your "finds".

I was just looking at your yoyo tutorial. Thanks so much. I added that tutorial link to my blog. Thanks again.
Linda

love those baskets! they are awesome! congrats on finding them! can't wait to see them all filled up with goodies

I am soooo incredibly jealous of those baskets! But I know some days you find nothing, and then some days...

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Bit about Me!

My photo
Hi, I am Sherry. A mama with 2 boys, a wonderful hubby and the love for art, fashion and food. I am a primitive doll maker who is in love with all types of crafts. I love to make and sew with my Bernina sewing machine. You can find me shopping for vintage locally. I just adore all things vintage. Green crafting too. I love to repurpose items and I have a love affair with vintage Pyrex. Thanks for peeking in! Drop me a line anytime!

Facebook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

I blog here too!


Blog Archive