Silhouettes for your wall

anniescupboards Reply 10:06 AM
I finished all my silhouettes I was working on. They sure do make a wall look pretty. My ugly beige wall needs all the help it can get. I am going to offer these as a pattern and sell it in my Etsy shoppe. I just need to finish making the sizes (I am offering each one with 3 sizes) The pdf pattern should be available soon. There is a beehive lady, child with a hair bun (oh and a lady). A boy with a gnome hat and a ponytail girl. All five will be offered in the pattern.
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Bit about Me!

My photo
Hi, I am Sherry. A mama with 2 boys, a wonderful hubby and the love for art, fashion and food. I am a primitive doll maker who is in love with all types of crafts. I love to make and sew with my Bernina sewing machine. You can find me shopping for vintage locally. I just adore all things vintage. Green crafting too. I love to repurpose items and I have a love affair with vintage Pyrex. Thanks for peeking in! Drop me a line anytime!

Facebook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

I blog here too!


Blog Archive