Vintage finds for Tuesday

anniescupboards Reply 12:52 PM
I found this scalloped bowl at the thrift store. It says its from England. It looks and feels Pyrex(y). I love the flowers. They are so pretty. There are two smaller flower designs that match this on the back of the bowl. Pretty from all around.
I found the above twin size duvet cover. Its really more yellow than beige but the sun was not letting that show. Its so pretty. This is so soft. I want to snuggle with it. After a washing of course. ha. I have this in my Etsy shop already. And I also have the sheet below in my shop. It's a king size Noah's Ark flat sheet. I can not believe its a king size. Really. Not what I had in mind when I said I really wanted to find a king size sheet. I never find the king size sheets. Oh sure now I do. This would be a perfect back drop or table cloth or even cut it all up and make things from. There is so much sheet to play with. I love the 60's drawings.
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Bit about Me!

My photo
Hi, I am Sherry. A mama with 2 boys, a wonderful hubby and the love for art, fashion and food. I am a primitive doll maker who is in love with all types of crafts. I love to make and sew with my Bernina sewing machine. You can find me shopping for vintage locally. I just adore all things vintage. Green crafting too. I love to repurpose items and I have a love affair with vintage Pyrex. Thanks for peeking in! Drop me a line anytime!

Facebook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

I blog here too!


Blog Archive