Shenandoah Pyrex Bowl

anniescupboards Reply 1:06 PM
I found this large Shenandoah printed bowl this morning. I have a smaller one just like this. Now I have a set? How many come in this set? I really love this print. It's very Spring to me. I love spring time. I had to drop my son off at school and you know with that thrift store right next door I can't resist. I felt that Pyrex radar going off. Now I have been reading over at Pyrex Collective how the girls there are using the numbers on the bottom of the dishes to reference them as well as naming the print. This one has a few numbers on it. I will have to learn more about these so called numbers. Which is which and what is what. I am so new.
This is not Pyrex. It's Glass Bake. I have been passing it every time I go to the thrift store. I have a green Glass Bake dish very similar to this. This has a divider just like the green one. I actually like this blue more than the green. Lots more. But it's not PYREX! So I kept passing it. Until today since it was still there and 75% off. For .90 cents I said, FINE I will take you home. It very clean and bright and so new looking.
I purchased this lovely Pyrex lid for .60 cents. I like 75% off days. I don't feel so bad just buying a lid. I took a close up so you can kinda see the Pyrex logo on the lid. There is also a number on this lid. It's so dirty.

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Bit about Me!

My photo
Hi, I am Sherry. A mama with 2 boys, a wonderful hubby and the love for art, fashion and food. I am a primitive doll maker who is in love with all types of crafts. I love to make and sew with my Bernina sewing machine. You can find me shopping for vintage locally. I just adore all things vintage. Green crafting too. I love to repurpose items and I have a love affair with vintage Pyrex. Thanks for peeking in! Drop me a line anytime!

Facebook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

I blog here too!


Blog Archive