Shabby Pink Woodsy Peg Doll Cottage

anniescupboards Reply 12:54 PM
I made a woodsy peg people doll cottage. There is something different about this house compared to the ones I have been making. Do you notice it right away? Well besides this is the first shabby one. The house itself is different. Not the inside. The roof. There is no chimney. I did not notice when I bought this house it was missing. I was going to return it and get another one but then hubby says why not go with and make something vintage. You love vintage. He is so right. Shabby Cottage came to mind.
I threw in pops of aqua.
We cant forget about the glass knobs. Ok so they are more pearl like. If I had a door I would put one on there too. I just love those crystal/glass nobs. Oh my gosh. I have not done the people yet. I just finished this and had to get photos before the rain came again. I am taking this to Stitch Rock with me.
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Bit about Me!

My photo
Hi, I am Sherry. A mama with 2 boys, a wonderful hubby and the love for art, fashion and food. I am a primitive doll maker who is in love with all types of crafts. I love to make and sew with my Bernina sewing machine. You can find me shopping for vintage locally. I just adore all things vintage. Green crafting too. I love to repurpose items and I have a love affair with vintage Pyrex. Thanks for peeking in! Drop me a line anytime!

Facebook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

I blog here too!


Blog Archive