Vintage scarves thrifted today

anniescupboards Reply 5:08 PM
This is some of the vintage scarves I have found. I have a small obsession that's growing.
I found this ADORABLE yellow tablecloth for 2 dollars. Oh its so pretty and linen. It will go perfect with my vintage Pyrex.
I found so many scarves to add to my collection today.
No Vera. But great colors and prints.
I buy only the ones I really like. Honest.
The dots get me excited. Sometimes I wonder if I already have that color.
Vintage scarves, love love you.
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Bit about Me!

My photo
Hi, I am Sherry. A mama with 2 boys, a wonderful hubby and the love for art, fashion and food. I am a primitive doll maker who is in love with all types of crafts. I love to make and sew with my Bernina sewing machine. You can find me shopping for vintage locally. I just adore all things vintage. Green crafting too. I love to repurpose items and I have a love affair with vintage Pyrex. Thanks for peeking in! Drop me a line anytime!

Facebook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

I blog here too!


Blog Archive