Waiting for a train has ended!

anniescupboards 1 10:54 AM
I finally found a train suitcase. Finally! One of the thrift stores I have been visiting has this back room I knew NOTHING about. I found a few goodies back there. One being this train case. Its not locked and it's not dirty or smelly on the inside. It has red satin in there. Its not in perfect shape. But really really good shape. Nothing is falling apart in there. I am just excited.
I found red and blue Pyrex fridge dishes. Only one came with the lid. How amazing they matched my outfit? Seriously I wore this outfit and found those. Awesome. Over the weekend while I was at Stitch Rock. My friend Amanda and Michelle surprised me with a small red fridge dish with lid. So now I got a few reds. I screamed up and down when I got that prezzy. Thank you girls! (again)
I found this long black scarf. No name. Just pretty. Its black and white polk a dot with pink floral prints. How weird is it that I found matching stuff yesterday? Weird and lovely.

1 comments

EEEEK! I am so incredibly excited for you (claps hands). I am still hunting down my elusive train case. One day soon I just know I will find one and then....let the decoupaging begin. LOL

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Bit about Me!

My photo
Hi, I am Sherry. A mama with 2 boys, a wonderful hubby and the love for art, fashion and food. I am a primitive doll maker who is in love with all types of crafts. I love to make and sew with my Bernina sewing machine. You can find me shopping for vintage locally. I just adore all things vintage. Green crafting too. I love to repurpose items and I have a love affair with vintage Pyrex. Thanks for peeking in! Drop me a line anytime!

Facebook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

I blog here too!


Blog Archive