Thanksgiving with Pyrex!

anniescupboards 1 7:56 AM
I did it. I finally used a whole mess of my vintage Pyrex finds. I baked in them. I stirred in them. I served in them. I even let people TOUCH THEM! hehe I just wish I had a table to set them all at to make them even more pretty. I had to use my craft table as our buffet table. Meh. But hey Pyrex made it pretty.
I used a Vintage Vera too.
I can't find one of these swans. After dinner my sister in law gathered up all the linen. When I went to wash. I found only one swan. EEEekkk.





We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I hope you did too.

1 comments

Yums for the food AND the Pyrex! Are Vera scarves considered vintage collectibles now? I bought one in the early 80's and I still have it!

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Bit about Me!

My photo
Hi, I am Sherry. A mama with 2 boys, a wonderful hubby and the love for art, fashion and food. I am a primitive doll maker who is in love with all types of crafts. I love to make and sew with my Bernina sewing machine. You can find me shopping for vintage locally. I just adore all things vintage. Green crafting too. I love to repurpose items and I have a love affair with vintage Pyrex. Thanks for peeking in! Drop me a line anytime!

Facebook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

I blog here too!


Blog Archive