What have I been doing?

anniescupboards Reply 11:52 AM
I am making over a vintage suitcase. I have this idea running around in my head. I hope to get it finished in time for the ODD Duck show. I have been sewing away. I am getting on top of things so I will not be far behind and have to panic scribble price tags day of the craft show again. I always think I priced everything and then I get to the show and there are items I totally forgot to ticket. Eek. I am running booth display ideas in my head. I have a few new projects I am working on and will test them out at the show and see if they sell. Once finished I will share photos of them with you. I always find it refreshing to make and offer new items at the craft shows. It keeps me from getting bored and I get to play. I have 5 Raggedy Andy's waiting for clothing. I have 2 personal doll orders I must show off too. Oh I have some photo list for you I am making up.

The Pyrex well is dry around here. I have not been able to find anything lately.
I did find this pink lovely. Its a little... ok it's a lot scuffed. But there is still lots of color left in this bowl, and it's PINK. This seems to be the same size as the green bowl in the primary set. I paid $2 for it. I quickly grabbed it and hugged it. (what like hugging Pyrex is weird?) HA! I love the size of it and the color. I was so happy to see it.

Hooray it's Pyrex!
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Bit about Me!

My photo
Hi, I am Sherry. A mama with 2 boys, a wonderful hubby and the love for art, fashion and food. I am a primitive doll maker who is in love with all types of crafts. I love to make and sew with my Bernina sewing machine. You can find me shopping for vintage locally. I just adore all things vintage. Green crafting too. I love to repurpose items and I have a love affair with vintage Pyrex. Thanks for peeking in! Drop me a line anytime!

Facebook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

I blog here too!


Blog Archive