Pyrex I won't purchase

anniescupboards 1 4:13 PM
I do not even know why this is on the shelf.
There is a big ole CRACK/chunk missing from the top and its very sharp.

and with a $6 price tag?
Someone should just accidentally push it on the floor
and use it for a crafting project.
This Aqua bowl was the big bowl.
Just look at it.
If they loved it they would have taken care of it.
How could they?
IT'S AQUA.
I kept looking back at it and shaking my head.
Oh My.....WHAT? Serious?
What on Earth did they clean this with a STEEL PAD?
Come on...where is the love?
Both of these bowls were in the same store.
Both have this wicked about of brown stain color on them.
They are so faded as well.
I just walk buy and sigh and yell POOR PYREX.

1 comments

If they were realllly cheap, like .50 cents I might grab them. For all those crafts that say "don't use this for cooking after using it for ..." Like dying doll hair or something :D

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Bit about Me!

My photo
Hi, I am Sherry. A mama with 2 boys, a wonderful hubby and the love for art, fashion and food. I am a primitive doll maker who is in love with all types of crafts. I love to make and sew with my Bernina sewing machine. You can find me shopping for vintage locally. I just adore all things vintage. Green crafting too. I love to repurpose items and I have a love affair with vintage Pyrex. Thanks for peeking in! Drop me a line anytime!

Facebook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

I blog here too!


Blog Archive