Pink Sneakers & Pearls

anniescupboards 1 3:55 PM

I found these freshly made in the thrift store.
They are newborn size or doll size.
I bought them for me to play with.
They are too fabulous.
This weekend I was able to get everything 50% off.



I found faux Chuck Taylors. They are from Walmart I think.
Eeeek.
Brand New and never worn.
Tags still on them.
In my size.
Half off.
I am going to alter them a bit.

The pink and red flower vintage sheet I ordered from Etsy.
It was so pretty online.
I had to have it.
Queen, flat.
Looks even better in person.
The other sheet I found locally.
Twin, Flat.

I found a wonderful Pearl necklace.
I have no idea how that reddish almost orange
suitcase came home with me.
It's all pretty and the price was right.
I have no idea what rules I hear you talking about?


This adorable vintage silver handbag was screaming
take me home. I am 50% off.
I used it this weekend when I visited friends for dinner.


I found these wonderful 1960's tablecloths.
BRAND NEW.
Never used.
I have been on a roll with the finding new vintage lately.
They are both Linen.
One is the Pennsylvania Dutch Woman and Man theme.
Which is listed in my Etsy shop for sale.
The other is Christmas.
Which is being kept by me.
I also found some vintage (new) pillowcases.


1 comments

Brilliant finds! Those sheets are super :)

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Bit about Me!

My photo
Hi, I am Sherry. A mama with 2 boys, a wonderful hubby and the love for art, fashion and food. I am a primitive doll maker who is in love with all types of crafts. I love to make and sew with my Bernina sewing machine. You can find me shopping for vintage locally. I just adore all things vintage. Green crafting too. I love to repurpose items and I have a love affair with vintage Pyrex. Thanks for peeking in! Drop me a line anytime!

Facebook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

I blog here too!


Blog Archive