YoYo Hot Pads again!

anniescupboards 1 12:02 PM

I am making a few of these YoYo fabric Hot Pads.
They are also good for your drinks to keep the sweat off your table.


I will be selling them locally at my craft shows.
I am going to even put a few kits together.
I will see if I can get some up on Etsy.
They are so fun to make.
They are so cute to use.



I did a little Etsy shopping.
I am going to use these in some new creations that
have been dancing around in my head.





I found 2 wonderful vintage scarves.
I have not found any lately.
It was nice to see these.
I do love the colors of them both.
The one on the left is going to be in a frame.
I want to hang it on my wall in my bedroom.
Those are the colors I am striving for in there.


I found this vintage linen yellow rose tablecloth.
There are a few stains on this.
That just means someone loved it so much,
they used it often.
Thankfully they are not hideous stains.


I found a vintage VERA apron.
It's more like a towel and someone sewed a tie on it.
I quickly threw it on and did the dishes.
How perfect.
A towel as an apron.
Genius.
Cause I am sloppy at the sink.


I found a vintage Vera scarf.
I do adore Vera so much.

1 comments

love those yoyo pads!! too stinking cute!

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Bit about Me!

My photo
Hi, I am Sherry. A mama with 2 boys, a wonderful hubby and the love for art, fashion and food. I am a primitive doll maker who is in love with all types of crafts. I love to make and sew with my Bernina sewing machine. You can find me shopping for vintage locally. I just adore all things vintage. Green crafting too. I love to repurpose items and I have a love affair with vintage Pyrex. Thanks for peeking in! Drop me a line anytime!

Facebook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

I blog here too!


Blog Archive