Homemade Jam

anniescupboards Reply 7:29 AM

This is the best jam I have ever tasted.
My friends makes this amazing jam.
You can find it by clicking HERE!


I wish you could just dip your spoon in and give a little taste.
My friend Emily and Jessica are selling their hand mades on
the road right now. They are hitting up the craft shows
and selling more than just jam. Check their Etsy link
and click the read more on their page. They have a list
of places they will be. If you live in Florida. They will be
in Northern Florida and Southern.

You must try her pickles and beans and garlic.


Fresh baked bread toasted with jam or what I like to call dessert!


I am currently hiding this jar in my fridge.
No one in the house knows anything
about it.

and the apple butter I bought from them.


Shhhhhh!!
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Bit about Me!

My photo
Hi, I am Sherry. A mama with 2 boys, a wonderful hubby and the love for art, fashion and food. I am a primitive doll maker who is in love with all types of crafts. I love to make and sew with my Bernina sewing machine. You can find me shopping for vintage locally. I just adore all things vintage. Green crafting too. I love to repurpose items and I have a love affair with vintage Pyrex. Thanks for peeking in! Drop me a line anytime!

Facebook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

I blog here too!


Blog Archive