Mini Raggedy Ann doll

anniescupboards 5 10:25 AM

So there has been a whole bunch of items I have not shown you.
I am really bad at blogging while crafting and prepping for a show.
So I owe these photos to you.

I made these Barbie Statement Necklaces.
They are inspired from my
love of vintage retro Barbies.
The "frames" are actually pins/brooches.
You can take it off and wear it by itself and
if you have another brooch you can place it on the heart
and wear that as your statement necklace.
I am putting some in my Etsy shop.




I made these little Raggedy Ann dolls.



I am making this dolly into a pattern.
I made six of these dolls for my craft show and they
all sold. I thought I shown them off here. I guess I did not. I just reviewed
my past posts and I am not seeing them.
I get so busy with craft show crunch time.

I shall be making some for my Etsy Shop.
These dolls are 10 inches tall.
They have small everything. They are cute!!

I made a bunch of hair clips.
I need to make more of my recycled linen hair clips. I have 2 left.



I did make some brooches. I did not want to make them all
into necklaces.


I made a few rings too. I sold a bunch of the bow rings.


The other day I was watching tv (everybody loves raymond)
and look what I spied on the microwave.
Vintage Pyrex!!

5 comments

Watch the background in that house and you'll spy so much neat vintage stuff! I believe the plates they used at a Thanksgiving dinner were "Blue Heaven" and neat old atomic age pattern.

I love everything you make! Love the Barbie brooches!

Are you going to put some of the Barbie brooches on Etsy?

YES YES I will put some Barbie Brooches on Etsy!!

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Bit about Me!

My photo
Hi, I am Sherry. A mama with 2 boys, a wonderful hubby and the love for art, fashion and food. I am a primitive doll maker who is in love with all types of crafts. I love to make and sew with my Bernina sewing machine. You can find me shopping for vintage locally. I just adore all things vintage. Green crafting too. I love to repurpose items and I have a love affair with vintage Pyrex. Thanks for peeking in! Drop me a line anytime!

Facebook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

I blog here too!


Blog Archive