Sewing and Really enjoying my job

anniescupboards 2 10:50 AM

Did I tell you the blinds in my craft room window
broke. They snapped in half one day when I went to open them.
I have this in the window now.

There are wonderful moments that enter in my craft room.
The morning light, lately the cool crisp air.
I leave the windows open so we can all enjoy the fresh
air. The cats love it too. It makes me think of
so many things. Like being thankful that this is
what I stare at for a living. This is my surroundings.
I enjoy it so much.

I am making a bunch of little dolls. They should be making
their appearance here very soon.

2 comments

Hi Annie,
The fabric you used for your curtain is very familiar to me. I made tablecloths out of it many,many years ago. Even with all the washing, the fabric lasted a long time. It was a fave.
Ellie

beautiful pop of color,always enjoy seeing your creations, I'm working on getting my sewing room to that awww point lol!
Helen

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Bit about Me!

My photo
Hi, I am Sherry. A mama with 2 boys, a wonderful hubby and the love for art, fashion and food. I am a primitive doll maker who is in love with all types of crafts. I love to make and sew with my Bernina sewing machine. You can find me shopping for vintage locally. I just adore all things vintage. Green crafting too. I love to repurpose items and I have a love affair with vintage Pyrex. Thanks for peeking in! Drop me a line anytime!

Facebook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

I blog here too!


Blog Archive