Crab Cakes Recipe

anniescupboards Reply 2:42 PM
 I made some homemade crab cakes.
I followed this recipe but I changed
it to my likes.
I loved them. I froze the rest so I can
have for lunch during the week.
I made the sauce too. I altered
that as well. I usually end up altering
recipes so I can have the flavor and seasonings 
I want and the food items I prefer to eat.

I find the best recipes on Pinterest.
I am addicted over there to pinning.
I pin but I also make.

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Bit about Me!

My photo
Hi, I am Sherry. A mama with 2 boys, a wonderful hubby and the love for art, fashion and food. I am a primitive doll maker who is in love with all types of crafts. I love to make and sew with my Bernina sewing machine. You can find me shopping for vintage locally. I just adore all things vintage. Green crafting too. I love to repurpose items and I have a love affair with vintage Pyrex. Thanks for peeking in! Drop me a line anytime!

Facebook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

I blog here too!


Blog Archive