Thrift Store Finds

anniescupboards 1 10:17 AM
 I have been waiting to find another one
of these spice racks. I have one currently hanging
in my craft room. It was white so I did not need to paint
it. This one will get a coat a paint. I am not sure
which room I am going to use this in. Two rooms
are currently demanding it. I have to choose soon.

 I bought these cast iron trivets.
I have not decided if I will use them for their intended 
purpose or paint them and hang them.
They are cast iron. I am not sure if I want to paint them.

 I found this vintage Fisher Price Toy Garage at 
the thrift store. I am giving it to my friend who is obsessed
with them.
I bought a couple of things Saturday.
I have been looking for art for my bedroom make over.
I was able to find this butterfly hand stitched yarn art.
I am going to paint the frame. I found two milk glass
goblets. A cute vintage girl that plays music and
a fabulous vintage green and aqua tablecloth.

1 comments

OMG my brother and I had that fisher price garage! so cool!

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Bit about Me!

My photo
Hi, I am Sherry. A mama with 2 boys, a wonderful hubby and the love for art, fashion and food. I am a primitive doll maker who is in love with all types of crafts. I love to make and sew with my Bernina sewing machine. You can find me shopping for vintage locally. I just adore all things vintage. Green crafting too. I love to repurpose items and I have a love affair with vintage Pyrex. Thanks for peeking in! Drop me a line anytime!

Facebook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

I blog here too!


Blog Archive