My Tutorials are not working

anniescupboards Reply 12:57 PM
I am in the middle of so many chores right now.
I have been super busy at home.
I spent most of July running around and not
much behind the computer.

My website is getting an overhaul.
I am changing a few things and replacing others.
Some of my links here are not working.
I am aware of it. I am sorry it is
taking me some time to fix it.
I need more home time and less in the car time.

So some of my older links, patterns and tutorials
here are not working as a result of this.







Powered by Blogger.

Search

Bit about Me!

My photo
Hi, I am Sherry. A mama with 2 boys, a wonderful hubby and the love for art, fashion and food. I am a primitive doll maker who is in love with all types of crafts. I love to make and sew with my Bernina sewing machine. You can find me shopping for vintage locally. I just adore all things vintage. Green crafting too. I love to repurpose items and I have a love affair with vintage Pyrex. Thanks for peeking in! Drop me a line anytime!

Facebook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

I blog here too!


Blog Archive